Raleigh Criminal Defense Law Firm
Apex Criminal Defense Attorney

Traffic Law Blog

What to Do If You Have Been Pulled Over for Expired Registration in Chatham County, NC

Expired Registration

The notice came in the mail, but you set it aside and forgot about it, and now you have been pulled over for having an expired registration in Chatham County, NC. If you continue to drive without taking care of your registration, you could be ticketed again. It is best to get your car inspected and registered as soon as possible to avoid future tickets.

If you have received a ticket for an expired registration in Pittsboro, Siler City, or Gulf, and have a court date coming up in Chatham County, contact Kristi Haddock at The Law Offices of Wiley Nickel at (919) 585-1486. Attorney Kristi Haddock can advise you on what the best course of action is to get your registration ticket dismissed, if eligible.

Before you pay your ticket online, which means you have accepted responsibility for the charge, contact Ms. Haddock at kristi@wileynickel.com. Ms. Haddock will provide you with a free consultation on your Chatham County traffic ticket and let you know what your options are.