Morrisville Misdemeanor Lawyer
A misdemeanor is a lower level offense less serious than its felony counterpart. However, a misdemeanor conviction can still cause issues with your education, employment, and potential charges later on. At The Law Offices of Wiley Nickel, our defense attorneys will work tirelessly to make sure you have the best representation on your case.
Misdemeanor Breakdown in NC
Misdemeanors in North Carolina are broken down into a class system, as well as a level system for prior offenders.
• Class A1: up to 150 days in jail, intermediate, or community punishment
• Class 1: up to 120 days in jail, intermediate, or community punishment
• Class 2: up to 60 days in jail, intermediate, or community punishment
• Class 3: up to 20 days in jail, intermediate, or community punishment
• Level I: no previous convictions
• Level II: 1 – 4 previous convictions
• Level III: 5 or more previous conviction
For more specifics regarding Misdemeanor sentencing laws, visit our Criminal Law Blog.
Law Firm Located in Cary, NC
Our main office is located at 2401 Weston Parkway in Cary, NC off exit 287.
The Law Offices of Wiley Nickel, PLLC
At The Law Offices of Wiley Nickel we handle Morrisville misdemeanor criminal charges and low level felony charges in Wake County. If you are looking for a Morrisville Misdemeanor lawyer contact Attorney Wiley Nickel or Attorney Kristi Haddock at 919-585-1486 for a free consultation.